You must have accounts at both Volusion and BlueSnap to proceed.
Before you get started:
Please complete these steps in your BlueSnap Console.
In this step, you'll set up your statement descriptor - the description that will appear on the shopper's credit card/bank statement for each transaction to help them identify the purchase.
Go to Settings > General Settings. In the Branding Settings section, enter a Default Statement (Soft) Descriptor and Support Phone Number (both will appear on the shopper's credit card/bank statement). When you're done, click Submit.
To get paid, you will need to configure your payout settings by going to Settings > Payout Method. Click here for more information.
Please complete these steps in your Volusion account. Note that you'll need your gateway credentials from BlueSnap at this time.
- Go to Settings > Payment. In the Gatway Credentials section, configure the following settings:
- Gateway Country - Select United States.
- Gateway Name - Select Other
- Gateway Name - Enter NETWORKMERCHANTS
- (Custom) - Enter your gateway username that BlueSnap provided.
- (Custom) - Leave the second custom field blank.
- (Custom) - Enter your gateway password that BlueSnap provided.
Note: The default payment capture setting is authorization and manual capture. Click Alternative Settings to change this setting.
When you're done, click Save.
Congratulations! You're ready to start accepting live transactions.