The Recurring Billing Dashboard gives an accurate current representation of all Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) data generated through the AR Automation Subscription Billing Module.
The Recurring Billing Dashboard includes the following sections:
- MRR (month) — Shows the MRR in the current month and its change rate compared to the previous month
- Gross Churn Rate: Shows the gross churn rate in the current month and its change rate compared to the previous month
- Active Subscriptions: Shows the number of currently active subscriptions
- Expected Payments: Shows the total amount of recurring payments that are expected to be received before the end of the current month
- MRR (sum): Shows the sum of your recurring revenue normalized into a monthly amount (by month, quarter, and year)
- MRR Breakdown: Shows the breakdown of the current MRR (by month, quarter, and year)
- Upcoming Cancellations: Shows the number of upcoming cancellations over the chosen period (by month, quarter, and year)
- Upcoming Payments: Shows the amount of upcoming recurring payments over the chosen period (Next 30 days, this week, this month, this quarter, this year, next week, and next month).
Updated 4 months ago