Payment Link is a solution you can use to generate a unique, secure link to send to your shopper. The shopper then enters their payment details on the BlueSnap Checkout page. This solution allows you to create a payment page in seconds, with just a few clicks and without any coding.
Once you create a Payment Link, you can send this checkout page link to your customers via email, SMS, or by embedding it on an invoice.
- No coding required
- The lowest level of PCI compliance: SAQ-A
- 100+ shopper currencies
- Supports 3-D Secure
- Responsive design
- Global Payment Methods:
- Apple Pay
- BECS Direct Debit
- Credit Card
- Google Pay
- Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD)
- Multi-Language Support: English, German, Dutch
- Custom Fields
- Descriptive error messages for shoppers/customers
- Customizable Checkout UI
*not available for subscriptions
- In your Merchant Portal, navigate to the Payment Link page.
- Set the success URL, cancel URL, and any other desired settings like currency, 3DS etc.:
- Mode: Select ‘one_time’ for a regular transaction or ‘subscription’ for a subscription.
- Currency: Choose a shopper currency.
- Merchant Transaction ID: Merchant's unique ID for a new transaction.
- Success URL: BlueSnap will direct the shopper to this URL if the transaction is successful. For example, this might be a confirmation page.
- Cancel URL: BlueSnap will direct the shopper to this URL if the transaction is canceled.
- Challenge Requested 3DS: Check this box to require a 3DS challenge.
- Add a label and description for your product or service. You can also add an image here.
Click Create Link.
The Payment Link URL will automatically be copied to your clipboard and be ready to send to your customers via email, SMS, or by embedding it on an invoice.
You can also customize the look and feel of your checkout page without any coding.
Navigate to Page Design in your Merchant Portal to set checkout page colors, add additional fields, and more.
Updated 3 months ago