/n software Setup
Connect to BlueSnap's global payment gateway technology using /n software's SDKs
/n software has developed SDKs in a variety of languages, each with a comprehensive suite of features. These SDKs enable you to easily process card and ACH payments, as well as vault shopper data with BlueSnap.
Supported /n software payment features
- ICharge – Securely process credit card transactions (including LatAm). For additional security, combine ICharge with BlueSnap’s Hosted Payment Fields to reduce your PCI compliance to SAQ-A.
- ECheck – Securely process Electronic Check (ACH) payments.
- RecurringBilling – Vault shopper data for use in future transactions.
Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, Xamarin, C++, macOS, Delphi
This guide assumes you have a BlueSnap account. If you need to sign up, visit the BlueSnap website.
Step 1: Configure your BlueSnap account settings
Complete these steps in your Merchant Portal for production or sandbox.
Get your BlueSnap API credentials and define the authorized IP addresses for your server. Both of these actions are performed on the same page; for instructions click here.
To get paid, you need to configure your payout settings. Refer to Payout for more information.
Step 2: Download E-Payment Integrator
In this step, you'll go to /n software to download E-Payment Integrator in the edition that matches your development environment, such as .NET or Java.
Note: If you're looking for a mobile SDK, please use BlueSnap's Android SDK or iOS SDK.
Step 3: Configure E-Payment Integrator
Activate E-Payment Integrator and configure BlueSnap as your gateway for the specific component (BlueSnap is supported for ECheck, ICharge, and RecurringBilling). Detailed instructions can be found in /n software's Online Help Files.
For technical support on any of the /n software SDKs, contact /n software directly.
- You need your BlueSnap API credentials at this time.
- Use your API username when you set the
- Use your API password when you set the
Updated 3 months ago