Connect AR Automation and Sage-Intacct to gain comprehensive invoicing with the option to add global payment processing, allowing you to:
- Embed Payment Link into invoices and templates so customers can easily pay.
- Enable customers to store their preferred payment methods for hassle-free payments.
- Charge invoices directly from your Sage-Intacct or AR Automation account.
- Configure Auto Payment rules to automatically charge invoices.
In your Sage-Intacct Account, you will create a web-services-only user by following the steps below. This process syncs the data between your AR Automation and Sage-Intacct accounts.
- Go to Company > Admin > Web Services Users > Add.
- Complete the form.
xmlgw-armaticas the User ID.
- Ensure that Restrict user access to web services only is selected.
- Ensure that you enter an email address that you have access to. The password for the account will be sent to the specified email address.
- Click Save.
- In the User Application Subscriptions select the following subscriptions with the corresponding permissions:
- In Company, select the Edit option for Attachments.
- In Cash Management, select List and View for:
- Charge Card Accounts
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- In General Ledger, select List and View for:
- Statistical Accounts
- In Accounts Receivable, select the following:
- Manage Payments: select List, View, Add, and Edit
- Customers: select List, View, Add, and Edit
- Invoices: select List, View, Add, Edit, and Post
- AR Account Labels: select List, View, and Add
- Inventory Control
- In Order Entry, select List, View, Add, and Edit for Order Entry Transactions.
- Click Save.
- In your Sage-Intacct account go to Company > Setup > Company > Security.
- Click Edit.
- In the Web Services authorizations section, click + to add a new web service.
- In the Web Services Sender Information screen, complete the following fields:
- Sender ID:
- Status: Active
- Sender ID:
- Click Save.
- In your AR Automation account, go to Account > Accounting.
- Click Connect under Intacct logo.
- Enter the Company ID, User ID (
xmlgw-armatic), and Password for this user.
- Click Connect.
The pop-up window closes automatically and data begins syncing from your Sage-Intacct account to AR Automation. If your account has a large number of customers and/or invoices, the first sync takes longer.
Follow the steps below to take advantage of the expanded features and services available. You will have the ability to embed Payment Links in invoices and templates in Intacct, set up Auto Payment rules to automatically charge invoices, get enhanced data synchronization between your accounts, and more.
In your AR Automation account, go to Account > Accounting.
Click Download BlueSnap Package.
Extract the BlueSnap Zip file to your computer
There will be two files contained:
- The BlueSnap Package file - This file will enable more efficient and comprehensive data exchanges with your Sage-Intacct account, including the ability to utilize your Sage-Intacct invoice PDF.
- The BlueSnap Application file - This file will add payment processing to your Sage-Intacct account, enabling you to embed Payment Links in invoices and more. Your Sage-Intacct account must have Platform Services to install this package.
In your Sage-Intacct account, go to Platform Services > Custom Packages > Add.
Click Choose File and select the saved BlueSnap Package file from your desktop.
Notify your Implementation Specialist of which invoice template you would like to use: AR or Sales Invoice templates.
If your Sage-Intacct account has Platform Services, continue to the next step to install the second package, which will enable you to process payments directly from your Sage-Intacct account. If you do not have Platform Services, you will still have the ability to process payments - you will do so from your AR Automation account (please skip the next step).
In order to complete this step, please ensure your Sage-Intacct account has Platform Services before proceeding.
In your Sage-Intacct account, go to Platform Services > Install Application > Add
Click Choose File and select the saved BlueSnap Application file from your desktop.
Automatic Payment rules allow you to automatically charge new and updated invoices meeting a set of conditions that you define. If your Sage-Intacct account has Platform Services, follow the steps below. Otherwise, click here to learn how to set up Auto Payment rules in your AR Automation account.
In your Sage-Intacct account, click the dropdown menu in the top-left of the screen and go to BlueSnap > Auto Payment Rules.
Follow the steps here for adding an Auto Payment rule.
Back to Top
Updated 11 months ago