BlueSnap enables you to show additional products in a "Special Offers" section on the checkout page. The shopper can then easily add the item to the cart by clicking Add. This is a great way to upsell or cross-sell your products while the shoppers are in the checkout process.
Here's an example of a Nintendo Game that is being promoted in the "Special Offers" section on the checkout page:
In the Merchant Portal, go to Product Catalog > Products in the left menu.
Expand the relevant product to view its contracts, and then open the contract on whose checkout page you want to show additional products.
In the top menu of the contract page, click Promotions.
Add each item (version of a product) you want to display on the checkout page by clicking Add New Promotion.
Select the contract of the item you want to display, and then define these settings:
- Alternative Text: Appears on the checkout page in place of the product and contract name. For example, you might highlight why this product is relevant to the customer.
- Validity Period: Defines the time period when this item should appear on the checkout page.
- Display Price: Defines whether to show or hide the price of the item.
- Quantity Restriction: Defines whether there is any limitation on how many of this item the shopper can purchase. Options are:
- None: No limits on the quantity
- Same as main contract: Quantity is set to the same amount as the total quantity of all other items in the cart. For example, if the shopper is buying 5 of Product A and 10 of Product B, then this will set the quantity of the promoted item to 15.
- Match to the main contract when selected: Quantity is set to the same amount as the contract to which it is tied. For example, if the shopper is buying 5 of Product A and 10 of Product B, and the promoted item is tied to Product A, then this will set the quantity of the promoted item to 5.
Updated 3 months ago