You can always contact support here. The Support Hours are provided at the top of that page.
BlueSnap continuously updates our platform with new features, as well as general improvements to keep everything working efficiently. Check out our release page to learn more.
Yes. We have guidelines, which provide specific details and a complete listing of prohibited products.
Yes. Our platform is set up with reports to help you build and manage your business, whether you need clarity on your conversion rates or insight into your sales and revenue. All of your sales and shopper records are permanent so you can consistently and accurately track them and plan accordingly. Refer to Key reporting & analytics tools.
Yes. You can define the statement descriptor in three ways:
- Account level — You must configure an account-level statement descriptor, that serves as the default descriptor for all transactions. Refer to Defining the account-level statement descriptor.
- Per product (only with BuyNow hosted checkout) — If you are using our BuyNow hosted checkout pages, you can set up a separate statement descriptor per product on the Product Information page.
- Per transaction and per subscription — If you are using our Payment API or Extended Payment API, you can also define a descriptor dynamically per transaction and per subscription by including the
soft-descriptorproperty in your request. Refer to the API documentation.
We offer over 100 currencies and 110 payment types. Credit cards, mobile wallets, PayPal, e-Check/ACH, local bank transfer, and SEPA Direct Debit are just a few of the many payment types BlueSnap supports.
Yes. BlueSnap supports the Payment Request API by securely capturing and tokenizing the shopper's data obtained from the browser, which allows you to process payments using BlueSnap's Payment API while keeping your PCI compliance to a minimum. For complete details, refer to the Payment Request API (W3C) guide in the Developer Hub.
BlueSnap supports the current and previous major releases of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. Support is rolled forward with each new major browser version.
If you decide to leave us, first we would like to know why. We pride ourselves on providing the best product and support in the industry. If we fall short of that commitment, we would like your feedback so we know where we need to improve. You can access and retrieve all data that is not covered by PCI requirements using our Reporting API.
For PCI-covered data (credit card number, expiration date, etc.), we are required to transfer this data to your new provider in a PCI-compliant manner. For more information on this process, refer to Data Migration.
There are many helpful resources available to you. Here are a few of the most helpful:
- Area-specific FAQ pages
- Our documentation: Developer Hub and Support Guides
- Merchant Support
- Your Implementation Specialist
- Stack Overflow: To get started with Stack Overflow, visit their website and create an account. You can search questions and answers until you find what you're looking for. Don't worry if you don't find your answer, you can always ask your own questions.
Updated 6 months ago