Follow these steps to enable Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) in your Gmail account.
- In your Gmail account, click Settings in the top right.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
- In the IMAP Access section, select Enable IMAP.
Follow these steps to generate an App Password that will be used to connect Gmail to AR Automation.
- In your Gmail account, go to Security
- In the Signing into Google section, click App Passwords.
- Select Other.
- In the textbox, enter Armatic.
- Click Generate
- Once your password is generated, copy it for the next step.
- In your AR Automation account, go to Account > Communications.
- Under Custom IMAP Server, click Connect.
- Enter the following information:
Updated almost 2 years ago