BitPay is a global leader in blockchain payments that will allow you to begin accepting cryptocurrency payments. Accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies opens you up to new crypto customers who spend twice as much as credit card users. With BitPay, you can avoid high fees, chargebacks, be removed from “crypto risk”, and get paid in USD while taking advantage of all the benefits listed below.
BitPay makes it easy to accept cryptocurrency payments. Sign up.
Massive untapped market opportunity
Zero price volatility or risk (you get paid in USD)
Zero chargebacks or fraud
Never touch or hold crypto
Next day ACH
Incremental new customers who spend twice as much
Lower fees than credit cards
- Invoice: BitPay displays the invoice.
- Payment: The customer pays the invoice at a locked-in exchange rate.
- Conversion: BitPay converts the customer’s payment into your local currency.
- Transfer: The next business day BitPay initiates the payout to you.
- The customer selects the wallet they want to pay with.
- The customer selects the crypto they want to pay with.
- They are presented with a scannable QR code.
- After BitPay receives the payment, the customer sees a payment success screen.
BitPay supports 100+ wallets and coins, including:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- USD Coin (USDC)
- Binance USD (BUSD).
Sign up and learn more on the BitPay website.
By offering cryptocurrency as a payment method, you’re opening up your customer base to 250 million crypto users. Reach up to 40% new customers, grow your Average Order Values 2x, and achieve 30-day ROI Payback.
No, you can receive your payout in one of these seven currencies: AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, MXN, NZD, and USD. You can also get paid in crypto if you choose.
Updated about 1 year ago