EventsAIR provides an all-inclusive event management platform for events of all types and sizes. By integrating EventsAIR and BlueSnap, planners can create an online registration form, conveniently hosted on EventsAIR, where attendees can select events and securely submit their payment to be processed by BlueSnap.
- Minimal PCI level of SAQ-A
- Inline payment form (no redirects)
- Credit and debit card processing
- Vaulted shoppers
This guide assumes you have the EventsAIR software. If you need to get started, go to the EventsAIR website.
You must have a BlueSnap account. If you need one, go to the BlueSnap website to get started.
Get your BlueSnap API username and password and add your web server IP address(es) to be used for API calls. For instructions, see API Credentials.
In this step, you'll set up your statement descriptor, which is the description that will appear on the shopper's credit card/bank statement for each transaction to help them identify the purchase.
Go to Settings > General Settings. In the Branding Settings section, enter a Default Statement (Soft) Descriptor and Support Phone Number (both will appear on the shopper's credit card/bank statement). When you're done, click Submit.
To get paid, you'll need to configure your payout settings. See Payout for more information.
Follow the steps below to configure BlueSnap as your payment gateway in your EventsAIR account.
At the EventsAIR start screen, click Application Setup. If this screen isn’t visible, you'll need an Admin account to continue.
Under System Setup, open External Connections.
Select the E-Commerce Gateway Setup option by clicking the plus icon.
Configure the following settings:
- Name: Enter a name for the BlueSnap gateway record (i.e. "BlueSnap Production").
- Payment Gateway: Select BlueSnap.
- Username: Enter your BlueSnap API username for production (or sandbox for testing purposes).
- Password: Enter your BlueSnap API password for production (or sandbox for testing purposes).