Response CRM provides merchants with an end-to-end direct marketing platform. By connecting your Response CRM store to BlueSnap, you can securely process global card payments and get access to the data that fuels your business through BlueSnap’s reporting.
Auth/Capture and Separate Auth and Capture
Built-in Fraud Prevention and Risk Management
Credit and Debit Card Processing
Multiple Currencies and Multiple Languages
Partner Sandbox Testing
Payment Analytics and Reporting
You must have accounts at both Response CRM and BlueSnap to proceed.
BlueSnap supports the currencies listed here. We recommend configuring your store to only accept currencies supported by BlueSnap.
BlueSnap supports the countries listed here. If a shopper is located in one of these supported countries, they will be able to purchase with the BlueSnap payment module.
Your PCI requirements will be determined during a discussion with your BlueSnap Implementation Specialist.
Contact an Implementation Specialist to get your account ready. BlueSnap provides you with the gateway credentials you use in Step 2.
Complete these steps in your BlueSnap Console.
- Set up your statement descriptor. The statement descriptor is the description that appears on the shopper's credit card statement or bank statement for each transaction and helps the shopper identify the transaction.
- Go to Settings > General Settings.
- In the Branding Settings section, enter a Default Statement (Soft) Descriptor and Support Phone Number (both appear on the shopper's statement).
- Click Submit.
- To get paid, you need to configure your payout settings. Refer to Payout for more information.
Complete these steps in your account at the Response CRM site. You need your gateway credentials from BlueSnap for this.
Go to Store Setup > Payments. Click the Online Payment Methods section to expand it, and click Set up next to BlueSnap Payments.
Configure the following settings:
- Display Name — Enter the name the shopper see during checkout. For example, you might enter Credit Cards.
- Gateway Username — Enter your gateway username (provided by BlueSnap).
- Gateway Password — Enter your gateway password (provided by BlueSnap).
- Transaction Type — Leave the default setting.
- Require CVV — We recommend setting this to Yes to require shoppers to enter their CVV during checkout.
- Duplicate Window — Leave the default setting.
Click the Checkout Payment Settings tab and de-select Enable test credit card payments.
When doing a refund, do not select the option Refund transaction processed external to Response CRM. This option is intended solely to note that a refund was processed manually. If you select this option, no refund is processed.
While transactions are placed in your store’s base currency, you might have your store configured to display product prices in multiple currencies. To account for any differences between the currency conversion rates used to display prices on your website and the rates used by the shopper’s issuing bank, we recommend including a note on your checkout page that informs shoppers of potential price variations. For example: “The price listed is approximate and may vary slightly”.
Use BlueSnap's reporting capabilities to gain a comprehensive understanding of your business through the detailed transaction and payout reports, through payment conversions reports, and much more. Reports can be viewed right in your BlueSnap Console or pulled via the Reporting API to be parsed or pushed to your third-party reporting tools.
Updated 8 months ago