Konnektive CRM provides solutions that enable you to automate and synchronize your entire business to perform various tasks such as setting up products, creating sales campaigns, automating order fulfillment, and managing inventory. By connecting to BlueSnap, you'll get the added benefit of global card processing and support for vaulted shoppers right from the Konnective platform.
Auth/Capture and Separate Auth and Capture
Built-in Fraud Prevention and Risk Management
Credit and Debit Card Processing
Multiple Currencies and Multiple Languages
Partner Sandbox Testing
Payment Analytics and Reporting
You must have accounts at both Konnketive and BlueSnap to proceed.
If you need a Konnektive account, go to the Konnective website to sign up.
If you need a BlueSnap account, go to the BlueSnap website to get started.
BlueSnap supports the currencies listed here. We recommend configuring your store to only accept currencies supported by BlueSnap.
BlueSnap supports the countries listed here. If a shopper is located in one of these supported countries, they will be able to purchase with the BlueSnap payment module.
Your PCI requirements will be determined during a discussion with your BlueSnap Implementation Specialist.
Contact an Implementation Specialist to get your account ready. BlueSnap provides you with the gateway credentials you use in Step 2.
Get your BlueSnap API credentials and define the authorized IP addresses for your server. Both of these actions are performed on the same page; for instructions click here.
Set up your statement descriptor. The statement descriptor is the description that appears on the shopper's credit card statement or bank statement for each transaction and helps the shopper identify the transaction.
- Go to Settings > General Settings.
- In the Branding Settings section, enter a Default Statement (Soft) Descriptor and Support Phone Number (both appear on the shopper's statement).
- Click Submit.
- To get paid, you need to configure your payout settings. Refer to Payout for more information.
Configure the following settings in your Konnective Console (screenshot below).
- Gateway — Select NMI.
- Username — Enter your gateway username that BlueSnap provided.
- Password — Enter your gateway password that BlueSnap provided.
- Phone # — Enter your support contact phone number.
- Email — Enter your support contact email.
- Accepted Payment — Select the card types you wish to accept. Please note that eCheck is not supported.
- MID # — Enter the value that BlueSnap provided.
- Category Code — Enter the value that BlueSnap provided.
When you're done, click Create MID.
While transactions are placed in your store’s base currency, you might have your store configured to display product prices in multiple currencies. To account for any differences between the currency conversion rates used to display prices on your website and the rates used by the shopper’s issuing bank, we recommend including a note on your checkout page that informs shoppers of potential price variations. For example: “The price listed is approximate and may vary slightly”.
Use BlueSnap's reporting capabilities to gain a comprehensive understanding of your business through the detailed transaction and payout reports, through payment conversions reports, and much more. Reports can be viewed right in your Merchant Portal or pulled via the Reporting API to be parsed or pushed to your third-party reporting tools.
Updated over 1 year ago