Zapier is a tool that enables you to connect your BlueSnap account to 750+ supported apps, such as Salesforce, Google Sheets, and Zendesk — just to name a few. Our integration with Zapier allows simple, effortless data transfer from BlueSnap into those apps, letting you strategically automate tasks, such as:
- Importing transaction data into Excel, Google Sheets, or Zoho Reports
- Logging transactions in Quickbooks
- Creating new customers in SalesForce
- Adding contacts to Hubspot
You must have accounts at both Zapier and BlueSnap to proceed.
There are two integration methods to choose from:
You should only choose one integration method. This Reporting API Integration or Webhook Integration. Do not do both.
In this integration method, you configure your BlueSnap account with Zapier using the Reporting API, letting you to import transaction data from BlueSnap to your favorite app.
- Log in to your BlueSnap Merchant Console and go to Settings > API Settings.
- In the Disable IP Checking section, select the Disable IP Checking option.
- Save and exit the console.
- Go to the invitation link and accept the invite by logging in to your Zapier account.
- Click Create this Zap.
- Select New Transactions as the BlueSnap Trigger and click Save + Continue.
- Click Connect an Account and allow Zapier access by entering your BlueSnap API Username and Password.
- Click Continue and proceed to Finishing Up.
In this integration method, you configure your BlueSnap account with Zapier using BlueSnap webhooks.
- From your Zapier account dashboard, click Make a Zap!.
- Choose Webhooks by Zapier as the Trigger App.
- Select Catch Hook as the Trigger and click Save + Continue.
- The Pick off Child Key step is optional. Click Continue.
- Copy your uniquely generated link from Zapier and click OK, I did this.
- In a new tab, log in to your BlueSnap Merchant Console and go to Settings > General Settings.
- In the Notifications section, enable the Receive Instant Payment Notifications option.
- In the IPN URL(s) field, paste the Zapier-generated URL. All Default IPN types are sent to this URL. Once you have entered your URL, you can test it by clicking the Test URL button to the right of the entry field.
- (Optional) Enable On-demand IPN types to be sent to this URL by selecting each IPN type you want to receive.
Enabling Webhooks for Specific Contracts
If you are hosting your product catalog on BlueSnap, you may wish to enable webhooks for a specific contract. For example, you may wish to send an email every time someone purchases that recently launched video game. To do so, see
webhooks for specific contracts.
- When you're done, click Submit.
- In your Zapier account, you should see that the webhook test was successful. Click Continue and proceed to the next step.
To finish up, you set up the Action for your Zap, which is the task you want to complete with the data.
- To set up the Action, click
ActionSet up this step in the left control pane.
- Choose the app you want to connect to, select your settings, and click Save + Continue.
- Continue the Zap setup process by following your chosen application's instructions.
- Optionally, add additional Actions or apply filters by clicking the (+) icon in the left control pane.
If you want an Action to depend on a specific Trigger condition, set up a filter before the desired Action. For example, you might decide to send emails only for refunds, or to create new contacts only for charges (not refunds or chargebacks).
- Once you have finished customizing your Zap, turn YOUR ZAP IS switch to ON.
You have completed your Zapier+BlueSnap setup.