You must have accounts at both BigCommerce and BlueSnap to proceed.
Before you get started:
Please complete these steps in your BlueSnap Console.
In this step, you'll set up your statement descriptor - the description that will appear on the shopper's credit card/bank statement for each transaction to help them identify the purchase.
Go to Settings > General Settings. In the Branding Settings section, enter a Default Statement (Soft) Descriptor and Support Phone Number (both will appear on the shopper's credit card/bank statement). When you're done, click Submit.
To get paid, you will need to configure your payout settings by going to Settings > Payout Method. Click here for more information.
Please complete these steps in your BigCommerce account. Note that you'll need your gateway credentials from BlueSnap at this time.
- Go to Store Setup > Payments. Click the Online Payment Methods section to expand it, and click Set up next to NMI.
Configure the following settings:
- Display Name - Enter the name that the shopper will see during checkout. For example, you might enter Credit Cards.
- Gateway Username - Enter your gateway username that BlueSnap provided.
- Gateway Password - Enter your gateway password that BlueSnap provided.
- Require CVV - We recommend setting this to Yes to require shoppers to enter their CVV during checkout.
Note: Please leave Transaction Type and Duplicate Window to their default settings.
- Go back to Checkout Payment Settings, and de-select Enable test credit card payments.
Awesome! You're ready to start accepting live transactions.