/n software has developed SDKs in a variety of languages, each with a comprehensive suite of features. These SDKs enable you to easily process card and ACH payments, as well as vault shopper data with BlueSnap.
Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, Xamarin, C++, macOS, Delphi
- ICharge – Securely process credit card transactions (including LatAm). For additional security, combine ICharge with BlueSnap’s Hosted Payment Fields to reduce your PCI compliance to SAQ-A.
- ECheck – Securely process Electronic Check (ACH) payments.
- RecurringBilling – Vault shopper data for use in future transactions.
This guide assumes you have a BlueSnap account. If you need to sign up, visit the BlueSnap website.
Get your BlueSnap API username and password and add your webserver IP address(es) to be used for API calls. For instructions, see API Credentials.
Finish preparing your BlueSnap account by following the instructions in Launch & Get Paid.
In this step, you'll go to /n software to download E-Payment Integrator in the edition that matches your development environment, such as .NET or Java.
In this step, you'll activate E-Payment Integrator and configure BlueSnap as your gateway for the specific component (BlueSnap is supported for ECheck, ICharge, and RecurringBilling). Detailed instructions can be found in /n software's Online Help Files.
For technical support on any of the /n software SDKs, please contact /n software directly.
- You'll need your BlueSnap API credentials at this time.
- Use your API username when you set the
- Use your API password when you set the