BlueSnap’s Virtual Terminal is a web-based application that enables you to process payments received via phone, fax, and email. With Virtual Terminal, you will also have access to Payment Link, which enables you to generate a unique, secure link to send to the shopper. The shopper then enters their payment details in the secure page.
To recap, the Virtual Terminal offers two ways to enter the shopper’s payment details:
- Your employee can enter the information directly in BlueSnap Merchant Console
- Your employee can use Payment Link to send the shopper a uniquely-generated link, where the shopper would then enter their own payment information
- Process offline sales that come in via phone, fax and mail
- No hardware or software to install
- Automatic and customizable fraud protection
- Support for 100 currencies & 29 languages
- Out-of-the-box features like coupons, customizable emails, download links & license keys
- Sales and conversion reports available in the BlueSnap Merchant Console
PCI compliance level SAQ C-VT is required to use the Virtual Terminal.
If you're certified for SAQ D, you are automatically covered for all other SAQ levels.