You must have accounts at both LemonStand and BlueSnap to proceed.
Before you get started:
Contact your Implementation Manager or Merchant support to get your account ready for integration.
Please complete these steps in your BlueSnap Console.
In this step, you'll set up your statement descriptor - the description that will appear on the shopper's credit card/bank statement for each transaction to help them identify the purchase.
Go to Settings > General Settings. In the Branding Settings section, enter a Default Statement (Soft) Descriptor and Support Phone Number (both will appear on the shopper's credit card/bank statement). When you're done, click Submit.
Set up your BlueSnap API username and password and define the authorized IP addresses. For instructions, see API Credentials.
To get paid, you will need to configure your payout settings by going to Settings > Payout Method. Click here for more information.
Please complete these steps in your LemonStand admin account.
- Go to Business Settings > Payment Methods. In the Available Payment Gateways section, search for BlueSnap, and click Add Gateway next to the BlueSnap option.
- Configure the following settings:
- Name - Enter Credit Cards.
- Countries - Select Select All.
- Default Payment Method - Select the box to enable this setting.
- Authorization Type - Select Purchase.
- API Username - Enter your BlueSnap API Username.
- API Password - Enter your BlueSnap API Password.
Congratulations! You're now ready to start accepting live transactions.