If you need support for a purchase, please use our Shopper Support contact form.
If you have your shopper credentials, please use this link to log into your Shopper Control Panel.
For technical support or product-related questions, please contact the merchant directly.
Below are answers to common questions about the ordering process, US sales tax, EU VAT and other order-related issues:
- My order was declined. What should I do?
- I did not receive my confirmation email/receipt email.
- The download link has expired. How can I download again?
- I was double-charged.
- I want to pay by wire transfer and need your bank information.
- I am concerned that your checkout page is not secure.
- Can I use a purchase order?
- I can't use my product or need technical support. Who should I contact?
- How can I cancel my subscription or change my card information?
- Can I have a copy of your W-9 form?
When the message "credit card was declined" appears while processing an order, it means that your credit card issuer/bank has declined the transaction. Usually, a quick call to your card issuer/bank will clear this up.
Please check your spam and/or junk mail folders as the email may have been sent there. If you are still unable to locate the email, you may contact the merchant directly or else use the BlueSnap Shopper Support contact form.
To reactivate your download, contact the merchant from whom you bought your product.
We are here to help! Please double-check with your credit-card provider: sometimes they will hold more than one transaction in Pending status, especially if it took a few tries to complete the transaction. If there is more than one transaction in “Settled” status, please fax your credit card statement or other written confirmation to us at +1-858-777-5553 and we will gladly review the situation.
Please select "Wire" as the payment method in the order page. After clicking the "Next" button, you will be directed to a page with detailed instructions, including your order reference number and our bank details.
Our checkout pages are securely hosted and your transaction is always conducted over a secure connection. Sometimes the padlock graphic does not appear in your browser because of the specific settings on your merchant's website, but this does not impact the security of the checkout process.
If you prefer to complete the transaction by telephone, please select the phone order option on the product purchase form and you will be given the relevant phone number to call to complete the transaction.
This method is usually used by larger corporations and is available only for orders of $100 USD or more. Purchase orders are processed as follows:
- Generate a Quote or Proforma Invoice from the relevant merchant's online order page.
- Fax us your completed purchase order and our Proforma Invoice.
- We enter your purchase order into our system, where it awaits merchant approval.
- Once the purchase order is approved, the order is processed. Depending on the merchant, the product will either be delivered immediately or after payment has been received.
- You will receive an invoice from us with instructions on how to send payment.
For billing and technical questions, please use the BlueSnap Shopper Support contact form. For product-related questions, please contact the merchant directly at the phone number or email address on your order confirmation.
You can cancel a subscription or change your credit card information by logging in to your BlueSnap Shopper Account.
Please click here for a copy of the BlueSnap W-9 form.